In January, Garmin added a new member to its Venu 2 series. The latest edition in Venu 2 lineup is dubbed as the Garmin Venu 2 Plus. Obviously, it is the successor to the Venu 2 and 2s, with the newer edition getting support for the voice assistant, a microphone for making and receiving voice calls, speaker support for music listening and calls, and some other improvements. And undoubtedly, it is for fitness geeks coming with all fitness features available on most Garmin watches.
If you own a Garmin Venu 2, 2S, or 2 Plus, and want to know how to add activity to Garmin Venu 2 (Plus), then here’s a definitive guide for you.
There are three different ways by which you can add or track the activity on your Garmin Venu 2 series smartwatch. And you can check all three methods in this article, and read along to know more about the three useful methods which help you add new or custom activities.
How to Add Activity on Garmin Venu 2 (Plus)
You can easily add a custom activity on Garmin Venu 2 Plus, if you want to do it, all you need to do is, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Press A (or Action) button on your Garmin Venu 2.
- Now tap on the activity you want to do or to create a custom activity select add activity icon (four colorful circles) as show in the above image.
- Tap on Add option.
- Now create a new activity by selecting the activity type.
- Give it a name.
- Now tap on done.
How to Create a Manual Activity from Smartphone (using Garmin Connect app)
If you want to add an activity from your smartphone and track it on it, then you can do it easily, thanks to the Garmin Connect app. Before moving to the steps, make sure to download the latest version of the app, if you are using the older version, I recommend you to update it to the newer version.
- Open Garmin Connect app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Tap on Menu, the menu button is listed on the top left corner on Android phones, bottom right on the iPhone.
- Now select Activities.
- Create a Manual Activity, choose the activity type, give it a name.
- Enter the required details.
- Then select save.
- That’s it.
How to Add a Manual Activity using Garmin Connect Web
Moving to the third method, then there’s an option to create a custom activity from the web as well. Yes, you can use the Garmin Connect Web to add a manual activity which you can later track on your Garmin Venu 2, 2s, or 2 Plus watch, Garmin Connect app, or Garmin Connect Web. If you want to add a manual activity using the Garmin Connect Web, then follow these instructions.
- Head over to the Garmin Connect website on your PC.
- Now sign in with your Garmin Connect account.
- Select Activities from the navigation bar on the left side.
- Click on All Activities option then select + Manual Activity on the top right.
- Enter the required data, such as, activity type, name, etc.
- Click on save.
- That’s it.
So, these are the three easy and possible ways by which you can add activity on your Garmin Venu 2, 2s, or Venu 2 Plus smartwatch.