Mobvoi, a leading smartwatch manufacturer, has recently announced the launch of its newest premium smartwatch, the TicWatch Pro 5. This long-awaited successor to the TicWatch Pro 3 comes with significant improvements and upgrades. Some notable enhancements include the integration of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 chip, an OLED panel for improved display quality, the latest Wear OS 3 operating system, and an impressive battery life of up to 45 days. To fully utilize all the features of the TicWatch Pro 5, users can easily pair the smartwatch with their smartphones, thanks to the user-friendly Wear OS platform. If you got a new Garmin Forerunner 265 and want to know how to set it up, then read along to know how to pair Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5.
Mobvoi has been working on the new watch for a long time. The company first teased the device back in July 2022 and render images of the watch surfaced online in January, offering a glimpse into its design and features. Finally, after much anticipation, the TicWatch Pro 5 has been officially unveiled by Mobvoi, promising significant upgrades and improvements. Just like other Wear OS watches, the TicWatch Pro 5 is compatible with Android phones running on Android 8.0 or later. Before moving to the pairing steps, check out the list of prerequisites.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your Smartphone
- Charge your Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 to at least 40-50%
- Mobvoi Health app
How to Pair Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5
The first step in the pairing process is installing the Mobvoi Health app on your smartphone. Make sure that you own an Android smartphone that is running Android 8.0 or newer (it isn’t working on the phones running on Android Go edition as well as phones without Google Play Services). If your phone is running on the older software version, then update it to the newer version. If your phone is eligible, here you can download the Mobvoi Health app.
- Download Mobvoi Health app (Play Store Link)
How to Put Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 in Pairing Mode
The next step in the pairing process is putting the watch in pairing mode. If you purchase a brand new TicWatch Pro 5, the first time you power on the watch, it will automatically enter pairing mode. This allows you to easily connect and pair the watch with your smartphone or other compatible devices. If you are already using the TicWatch Pro 5 for a few days but want to pair it to another device, then you need to unpair it first or you can reset the watch from settings.
To enter the pairing mode, simply boot your newly purchased watch and select the language.
Now that your watch is in pairing mode, let’s check how to connect Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 to your smartphone.
How to Connect Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 to a Smartphone
Now that you’ve your smartphone with the Mobvoi Health app installed and your TicWatch Pro 5 in pairing mode, let’s see how you can connect the watch with your smartphone.
- Turn on your watch by pressing the side button.
- Open the Mobvoi Health app on your smartphone.
- Skip the login and tap on the Devices tab at the bottom.
- Select Add New Device.
- Grant the required permissions.
- It will start scanning for nearby devices and select the watch when appeared on the screen.
- Match the pair codes on both devices and then tap Pair button.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 smartwatch.
If you still have any query on how to pair Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5, then you can ask me in the comment box.
- How to get Pixel Watch Faces on Garmin Watches
- Can I Swim with my Garmin Forerunner 255?
- How to Setup Spotify on Garmin Forerunner 255 Music and 955
- How to Restart Garmin Forerunner 955 (Soft and Force Reboot)
- How to Reset Garmin Forerunner 255 and 225s
- How to Add Music to Garmin Forerunner 255 Music