Two weeks back, Google launched its first smartwatch – the Pixel Watch. Just like most 2022 smartwatches, the Pixel Watch comes in two variants – WiFi and LTE. Now if you own the WiFi model, you can simply pair the watch to your phone and start using it. But if you own the LTE model and want to know how to enable the LTE cellular service on Pixel Watch, then you are at the right place, here’s an easy guide on setting up LTE on Pixel Watch.
If you own the Pixel Watch with LTE support, you can leave your phone at home without missing out on a single notification of important messages, calls, emails, and more. You can also stream music without your phone. And the best thing is, everything will also be synced to your phone.
Now if you want to use LTE on your watch, then you may need to pay some additional carrier fees to the operator, here’s the list of Pixel Watch supported carriers by country.
So, if your carrier supports LTE connectivity for the Pixel Watch, then read along to know how you can set up LTE on your watch.
How to set up LTE on the Google Pixel Watch
Before moving ahead, make sure that your Pixel Watch is running on the latest available software, also opt for the cellular plan provided by your carrier operator. And the last thing is you need to install the updated version of the Pixel Watch app on your smartphone. Now let’s take a look at the steps of setting up LTE on the Pixel Watch.
- Open Settings on your Google Pixel Watch, you can do it with help of a swipe-down gesture, then select Settings.
- Find Connectivity, tap on it and then select Mobile.
- Confirm that the status is set to On.
- Now open the Google Pixel Watch app on your phone.
- Select Mobile Network, then Set up a new profile.
- Tap Set up a new profile via your cellular carrier.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process by logging in to your carrier network account.
If you’ve an old eSIM profile on your phone, which is inactive and you forgot to remove it, then you may face some issues while setting up LTE Pixel Watch, here’s how you can fix it easily.
If there is an existing eSIM profile, reset eSIM by going to Settings > Connectivity > Mobile > Advanced > Reset eSIM. Some carriers may require that you call to reactivate the eSIM.
Still, want to know more about using an eSIM on Pixel Watch (LTE)? Then, you can drop a comment in the comment box.
- How to Pair Pixel Watch to any Android [Guide]
- How many updates will Google Pixel Watch get?
- Can you Connect Google Pixel Watch to iPhone?
- Google Pixel Watch Compatible Devices