Although, Date and Time sync over the air on Fitbit watches when traveling to different regions or after changing daylight savings. But just in case, it is showing the old time or you want to set the time manually, then you can do it easily on your Fitbit smartwatch. If you own the Fitbit Versa 4 or Fitbit Sense 2 and want to change the time on your watch, then you are at the right place. Here’s an easy guide on changing the time on the new Fitbit Versa 4 or Sense 2.
Fitbit watches will set the date and time automatically when you set it up for the first time, so you don’t need to worry much about the timing on your watch. But the watch may show you the wrong time while traveling to a different country or region, you may need to adjust the time on your device. So, let’s take a look at the steps on how you can easily set a new time on your watch.
How to Change Time on Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2
- First things first, ensure that your Fitbit Versa 4 or Fitbit Sense 2 is connected to your iPhone or Android device.
- Now sync the data by using the swipe-down gesture on the app’s dashboard screen.
- Once successfully synced, you will see the updated time on your Fitbit smartwatch.
If the watch is still show the incorrect timing, then you can try setting up the time manually by following the steps mentioned in the next method.
How to Set Manual Time on Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2
- Make sure to install or update the Fitbit app to the latest version. Here’s the link to the app for iPhone and Android.
- Open the Fitbit app, then tap on the profile icon at the top left corner. (If you open the Fitbit account on the computer, then click on the settings option at the top corner.)
- Scroll down till you find Advanced Settings, then select Advanced Settings, then turn the toggle off and on again for Automatic time zone, then sync again. (If you are on the computer then you find the Time Zone in Settings)
- If for some reason, it is showing the wrong time, then you can try setting up the time zone manually and sync the data again. (You can find these settings on the Personal info page on the Computer)
- Still facing these issues, try turning the toggle on for Automatic location for location-based updated timings.
- Once done, make sure the data will by synced, you can do it easily by navigating to the app’s dashboard, then use the swipe down gesture.
Now if you want to set 12-hour or 24-hour time format, then you can follow the below methods and change Time Format on your Fitbit Versa 4 or Sense 2.
How to Change Time Format on Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2
Fitbit Watch owners can change the time format, but it is not as easy as you think, yes, you can not change the time format from Fitbit’s app, instead, you need to log in to your Fitbit account on your computer.
- Head over to the Fitbit Dashboard and log in using your credentials.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Now select Personal Info from Settings, then scroll down and select Clock Display Time, you can enter the time of your choice.
- Click submit.
- Sync the data to get updated time on your watch.
These are one of the easiest ways to change time on the Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2. If you still want to know more on changing the time on your Fitbit smartwatch then leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Pair Fitbit Sense 2 with iPhone and Android [Guide]
- How to Reset Fitbit Charge 5 (Soft Reset & Hard Reset)
- How to setup and use Alexa on Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
- How to Play Music on Pixel Watch [Add Music for Offline Playback]
- How to Boost Pixel Watch’s Display Brightness
- Skagen Falster Gen 6 is the latest Smartwatch to get Wear OS 3